2022 Spring Semester Admission Additional Notice
for Submission Period of Required Documents who graduated in foreign university of applicant's country
1. Recently it’s not possible to publish the required documents such as Graduate Certificate or Transcript from the institution or University which is located in your country due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation.
2. Considering this special situation and emergency, exclusively Applicants(Domestic and International both), you can submit the non-validated documents. Also, we permit the online version of your documents which can be issued by Internet from Institution or University exceptionally.
* It’s only for the records of students who graduated in University of Foreign Country influenced by COVID-19
* Mandatory Documents : Nationality Proof, Transcript, Graduation Certificate, Recommendation letter, Official Language Proficiency Test Score Report
* Submission Period :
|Submission of original||
Extension of Original Documents Submission
(* should be sent copied or digital or expired documents by September 28, 2021)
|Spring 2022||September 6 (Mon) ~ September 28 (Tue), 2021||by Februrary 28(Mon), 2022|
* Attention! If you can’t submit the above documents even if Copy of documents or Non-validation, you are not able to apply for 2022 Spring.
3. If successful applicants do not submit the Original documents and certificate by February 28 (Mon), 2022 and the documents arrive by the due date, you will be finally denied for Korea University Admission. Also if the previous documents which are sent are not the same as the original, your acceptance will be canceled.
4. This policy is only for the 2022 Spring Semester Application.