Korea University Graduate School

  • Sitemap
  • Directions
  • 한국어


01 Q. The GPA system at the school I graduated from is different from KU’s. How should I convert my GPA?

  1. If the school you are going to graduate from or have graduated from uses GPA scales that differ from the scales at KU, you are advised to submit an official document issued by your school on its GPA metrics. You may not convert your GPA at your own discretion.

02 Q. Should I submit an official transcript?

  1. Yes, you need to submit an original copy of your official transcript.