1. Consultation Request
Clients can request consultations by phoning the consulting office. To request a consultation during non-office hours, please fill out the consultation application form and send it to the consultation assistant via e-mail (email@example.com). During vacation, please fill out the form and send it to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♦ Office Hours : 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on Monday, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm on Tuesday through Friday
♦ Office: 207 College of Political Science and Economics Building
♦ Phone: 02-3290-1327 (for business project or joint research with professors, contact to the Institute of Statistics, Phone: 02-3290-1640)
♦ E-mail: email@example.com
♦ Consultation applicaion form (Download)
2. Assigning Consultants
The head consultant assigns consultants in accordance with individual requests.
The assigned consultant contacts his/her client by phone to work out consultation details, including the date of visit. The consulting office collects the basic consultation fee of KRW 100,000 (for KU internal clients) or KRW 150,000 (for external clients) at the beginning of the consultation.
4. Delivery of Results and Payment of Consultation Fee
When the client receives their consultation results and the analysis results satisfy the client, the total consultation fee is calulated. Extra cosultation fees will be charged for longer consultations or additional requests.
Calculation of Consultation Fee
1. Main Consultation Fee
(1) Free for up to two hours of actual analysis per client
* Study hours for analysis are excluded from actual analysis hours
(2) For KU Internal Clients
* Minimum Fee: KRW 100,000 (for 2-7 hours of actual analysis)
(3) For KU External Clients
* Minimum Fee: KRW 150,000 (for 2-7 hours of actual analysis)
2. Additional Consultation Fees (if actual analysis hours exceed 7 hours)
(1) For KU internal clients: KRW 20,000 per hour
(2) For KU external clients: KRW 30,000 per hour